About Us

Reflecting on 2018


I know its been 2 months since we rang in the new year but I still want to write this and reflect on the past year. 

The reason why I haven't been posting at all is because I just finished my first quarter for graduate school and on top of work. I definitely want to change that. I'm going to try to get a least 2 post per month (I hope) >_< 

I want to reflect on all the places I went to in 2018 and all the new places that I'll be heading to in 2019. Now, I'm not a full time traveler. I don't go to 50 places in a year-- may be 3, depending on life. I'm just like everyone else that just enjoys traveling. I have a full time job working as a behavior therapist for children with autism and I enjoy my job (even though it can get crazy).


New Orleans, LA 

Okay, so lets start with the first place I went to in 2018-- New Orleans for my friend's bachelorette party. It was my second time in NOLA and it was crazier than my first trip to NOLA.

READ MORE: 15 Thing to do in New Orleans




Boston, MA 

My second trip for 2018 was a girls trip to Boston Massachusetts. This was my first time to Boston and I love everything about this city. It has so much history and tons for great restaurants. We also did a day trip to Cape Cod, which was a great way to get away from the busy city and just enjoy the quaint beach towns. And you can't go to Boston without checking out Harvard!

READ MORE: Itinerary: A 4 Day Guide to Boston




Queenstown, New Zealand 

My big trip of the years was 3 weeks in Oceania. The countries consist of Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji.

I started my trip in Queenstown, New Zealand. I'm so happy that I got to go there for a second time. Queenstown is known for their extreme sport and I was kind bum that I didn't bungee jump my first time there. So I was determined to go back to Queenstown. Well I didn't bungee jump but I did something close to it. I did the giant swing instead. I wasn't quit ready to go head first. I guess I'll have to made a third trip out there.

READ MORE: Must Do Activities in Queenstown, New Zealand





Nadi, Fiji 

It was my first time in Nadi, Fiji and I couldn't be more satisfied with my time there. The resort that we stayed at was on their own private island and had a wonderful staff that made us feel welcome. Fiji in general have some of the nicest people I've ever encounter.

READ MORE: 7 Experiences to have in Nadi, Fiji




Sydney, Australia 

Sydney, Australia has become a second home for me. Surprisingly I have a lot of family there. Even through they live half way around the world and I live in the state, we are all very close. This was my fourth trip to Sydney and it always gets better. I got to go to new places (Palm Beach) but also went back to old places that I haven't seen in years (Blue Mountains).

READ MORE:New South Wales, Australia




TRIPS IN 2019

Denver, Colorado with my sweetie (March)

San Diego, California for my sister's bachelorette party (July)

Somewhere hot for my BFF's bachelorette party
Maybes: Maimi, NOLA, or Las Vegas (Suggestions please?)

Somewhere in the midwest for my other BFF's bachelorette party
Maybes: Nashville, Michigan, or Lake Geneva (More Suggestions please?)

My big trip of the year is to Canada (September)
- Toronto
- Calgary
- Vancouver

This will be my first time in Canada and San Diego, so send me recommendations on restaurants and activities!










Reflecting on 2018 Reflecting on 2018 Reviewed by travel flirts on March 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Home Ads

Powered by Blogger.